.header {text-align:center; }

Friday 7 June 2013

school days







Top  - Miss Selfridges
Skater Skirt - H&M
Shoes - Primark
Bad - Next

The time has come to say ITS SUMMER ! YAYY ! As you can tell im so happy and delighted that's its summer and i can whip out my skirts and dresses .. So i really like this outfit because it so cute and simple for school and its comfortable . At school i love to be fresh and open and normally we have school uniform but some days we are allowed to wear our own . I love the top im wearing because of the massive tie up bow it has at the front , i got this top in the sale for £6 which i think is a bargain from miss selfridges !

Im not wearing any makeup except of a little bit of black eyeliner because i think at school you need a fresh face and let your natural side out sometimes while you are working and even if you have sports you dont have time to reapply it  . I tied my hair up in this look because at school my hair always gets in my way while im working so i like to put it back in a pony .

Kisses Elle Amore x



1 comment: