.header {text-align:center; }

Friday 24 May 2013

Chilli Red







Earrings - Topshop
Playsuit - New Look
Sunglasses - New Look
FAKE Louis Vuitton  - Nepal
Wedges - Primark
Belt - New Look

Cute and casual is so me right now . The play suit i saw at new look and as soon as i laid eyes on it i was like YES ! and guess how much ? 4 POUNDS !!! The FAKE Louis Vuitton is my my home town Nepal my aunt got it shipped over here , i got it like 1 year ago but i had never seen an occasion to carry it because its kind of too much for just going round and about for errands but i don't ever think i'm going to buy the real one , its so expensive !

My makeup was full on today i don't actually know what got me bothered to do it but it was inspired from Kim Kardashion . You cant really see my makeup clearly in the photos though ... My hair was just casually scraped back in to a pony which i thought looked chic and it always brings out your face features !

Kisses Elle Amore xo

No comments:

Post a Comment